Unlike the American projects, which are adaptations of a different scenario from the Brazilian, our project is TOTALLY DEVELOPED FOR BRAZIL, with processes and equipment exclusively designed to be integrated with sugarcane plants (FLEX and FLEX-360). The developer/investor has complete access to the projects, previously knowing all the specifications about the conceptual engineering and the equipment that will be installed, being able to follow all the steps of the implantation process.
We do not work with a "black box" system, unlike other companies. The yields achieved by our technology on other plants can be verified personally by the technical staff of potential customers.
Unique features that make our process one of the most efficient in the world.
- The unique crushed corn moisturizer, which completely eliminates lump formation and gelatinization of the product;
- Entire system is automated, since corn enters into the process, which significantly reduces the consumption of enzymes and other products. Maize is continuously weighed and interconnected to the enzyme, acid and other injection systems;
- Hydration and continuous cooking in 2 stages: hydration at 65°C and cooking at 85°C;
- Exclusive recirculation system, reducing cooking time by 20%;
- Less propagation time and fermentation (36 hours).
- Exclusive recovery process of effluents, recovering more than 70% of the insolubles;
- Use of 30% of vinasse to dillute grinded corn;
- Concentration of the vinasse, if necessary, in quadruple or quintuple evaporators, eliminating this byproduct;
- Optimized processes to increase speed in the distillation condensers, with significant gains in efficiency;
- Exclusive process for recirculation of vinasse, obtaining high efficiency gains and reuse of 100% of the condensates.